That questions things going around...
1. What about Herbology appeals most to you?
Life. The sprouting of the seed, the first appearance above-soil, the development... the way plants change and what they can do.
Oh, and the fact that I'm making it work, too.
2. In ten years what would you like most to be able to say you've accomplished?
Hopefully, assisted Anna Min in her work on improving the Wolfsband potion. Although that might be just a smidgeon optimistic, but - we are a good team.
3. Do you realize what a privilege it is to have a bright, inquisitive mind such as yours in my class?
*beams* Thank you! It is a priviledge to be taught by you. And sometimes, it feel like if I don't ask questions, they are going to remain unasked, and the answers are too interesting to pass by. Or the... thinking about the answers.
4. Lest favorite food?
Yams, actually. *shrugs*
5. Which came first? The chicken or the egg?
The egg. A change, genetically, cannot happen in an animal after its conception. So the first of the actual species would have occurred when an egg of the preliminary species, whatever it was, was, ah, fertilised. So the first "egg" came to be in the corresponding 'proto' chicken before the first 'chicken' could be hatched.
Or at least the scientific explanation goes something like that.
Both chicken and egg came before the lot of us who ask though, so... it's just a theory.
1. (either timeline) What's one wish you have?
(er... grownhp) To find and know more people who are as great as you are!
2. (either) Favourite book?
Jane Austen's Persuasion
3. (hp beyond) Do you have plans to travel more?
Not immediately. But seeing other places is too interesting to never ever do it again.
4. (hp beyond) What are your plans now?
Get hold of Anna Min and find out where she's reached with her research, and how I can help.
5. (either) Do you know how proud I am of you?
*beams and hugs him* Thank you, dad. I love you and am proud of you too.